Following is information about the computer labs at the Coffs Harbour Education Campus.
- 7:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday via swipe card
- 5:00pm – 11.00pm Saturday & Sunday via swipe card
- 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- 7:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
- 5:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Friday via swipe card
Ensure you organise swipe card (after-hours) access to the computer labs.
After Hours Access
To obtain access;
- TAFE & CHSC - Application forms are available from the Service Desk(E.G.19) / TAFE Student Central(G.LG.7).
SCU - visit Security (A.G. 4) with your student ID card.
The after-hours labs are A.G.6 - A.G.8 plus E.G.19
During certain holidays the hours can vary
The labs are located on the first two levels of A2 Block (timetables are on each door). There are also computers in the Library + E.G19 (under Library) in E1 Block.
Additionally there are specialist labs for;
- TAFE - A.1.16/13, A.1.5, B.G.9, I.G.13 & S.G.6
- SCU - Uni Lounge (F.G.36) Swipe Card Only Access Monday to Friday 7:30am - 10:30pm, Saturday 9:00am - 4:30pm
All computer labs must have an official room booking before the class is run.
Phone: 02 6659 3093